Sunday, 22 November 2009
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Did this lo at crop last Sunday, lots of cutting of flowers and sticking them on foam pads to layer but pleased with the result. Photo is of dd1 and 2 waiting in the cold at the TV awards last year.
This is very similar to the lo I did a few weeks ago, need versions for each of the girl's albums.
Another similar one, again two albums to do. Decided to do these A4 size and try to use old stash and odds and ends.
Monday, 9 November 2009
Tuesday, 3 November 2009
Done for this week's challenge on UKS, Disnet theme, from dd2&3's holiday earlier this year to Florida. Credit crunch, I used all very old stash. Ribbon and buttons, the latter made from funky foam. Stamping. And no journalling. At last I've made a start on one album for them!
Had to quickly scrap this photo of dd3 taken last Saturday, all dressed up for Halloween!
Still on a mission to use up old stash!